Returns & Exchanges
We value all our shoppers all over the world. We do not condone racist remarks, libelious comments, false reviews or any kind of threats for both our staffs and our brand. All issues can be resolved with our 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. If you encounter any issues with your order or delays due to COVID19 restrictions, we will be here to help. Our company is known for it's generosity so just ask nicely. Let's all be kind.
Chargeback and Friendly Frauds
We welcome all to shop with us. If you encounter any issues or have questions with your order, please reach out to our team ASAP. Note that most our products are handcrafted between 3 to 20 business days, depending on the intricacy of the design or your custom request. Please DO NOT FILE CHARGEBACK OR DISPUTE because you are not willing to wait or didn't read our production time, email our team instead. Our legal team monitors all chargebacks and friendly frauds closely and we would rather resolve any issues with you than opening a case. If you need a free ring for your wedding, you can contact our team for more info how to receive one. We have a FREE RING FOR YOUR WEDDING program for our US military servicemen and women and for those who cannot afford to buy one. All you have to do is ask.
Most of our jewelry are made-to-order. Each piece is handcrafted with love and created to last a lifetime. Each piece is personalized with CAD drawing, unique wax, mould, one-of-a-kind stone, and more.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping with us. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your regular purchase, you may return or exchange the unused item in its original condition as long as you contact us within 30 days from the delivery date. All sales are final for all custom made to order jewelry, VIP orders and all personalized items including masks, eye masks and candle gift sets, unless you purchase Seel Return Assurance. If an error was made by us, we will either reship a new one or issue a refund. You keep the item unless inspection is required.
Return Assurance For Custom-made and VIP Orders
If you purchase Seel Return Assurance for eligible items, your non-returnable orders such as custom-made jewelry, VIP orders and items on clearance/final sale will be automatically covered by our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee and can be returned within 30 days with no questions asked. If you DO NOT purchase Seel Return Assurance along with your order, your order is subject to our standard return policy. Note that Seel Return Assurance is non-refundable once purchased.
Return & Exchange Conditions
1. Returns can only be made within 30 days from when the original order was received.
2. Items must be returned with the tag intact and unused.
3. Items returned without authorization will not be accepted.
4. All items must be returned in their original condition, without scratches or signs of wear, and must not be resized or altered in any way.
5. Any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
6. Original jewelry box must be included in the returned items.
7. A 25% restocking fee will be assesed for all approved returns with no quality issue or simply did not like the product in person. This fee will cover part of the production cost and shipping fee (you paid 0 because we paid standard shipping fee for you). Returning the item will be at your own expense.
8. Paid shipping fee (Priority Shipping) is non-refundable.
9. Free returns for all items with issues and/or if error is made by us.
10. When returning or exchanging items, customers must use a shipping method that has tracking on it. Returns or exchanges with no tracking # and approved RMA# will not be processed.
11. Note that merchandise enlarged to show beauty and detail of every product on our website and therefore the size of the actual item may not always be exactly as pictured but rest assured of accurate measurement as posted in the description. Return is not accepted unless we made an error with the design.
12. If you are returning solid gold and items under Designer Collection, please check the policy below.
1. Exchanges can only be made within 30 days from when the original order was received.
2. The original item must be returned first with the tag intact and unused.
3. Faded plating, bent metal and missing stones due to daily activities, heavy impacts, alterations, heavy lifting, or caused by you is not considered a quality issue and cannot be accepted for returns and exchanges.
4. To exchange for a new size, a resizing fee of 25% will be assessed to cover shipping fee and part of the materials such as new mold, new wax cast etc to match your new custom request, ring size or new design. Same fee will apply when exchanging for a different design.
5. Free exchanges for all items with issues and/or if error is made by us.
6. When exchanging items, customers must use their own shipping label that has tracking on it. Exchanges with no tracking # will not be processed.
7. If you are exchanging a solid gold or items under Designer Collection, please check the policy below.
8. For approved exchanges with a price difference, refund can only be issued via store credit.
How do I return an item?
All return requests must be approved by our team for faster refunds or exchanges. Please take a photo of the item/s you want to return for approval. An RMA# will be generated once it meets our return policy.
Note: Please do not return your order to the address on your package. That is not our return address and will affect the processing of your return.
Can I return my custom made/made to order jewelry?
No, all sales are final for these items unless you purchase Seel Return Assurance. Jewelry with unique customization such as inscriptions, personalized names, photo and other unique requests cannot be returned or exchanged. All VIP purchases cannot be returned nor exchanged as these items are specially handcrafted for you. If the error was made by us, we will send you the correct order or issue a refund. You keep the item unless inspection is needed.
Do you provide return labels?
Yes. Free returns and exchanges, or full refund for items that got damaged while in transit as well as incorrect shipments. If you made the error of purchasing incorrect items, incorrect color, wrong size etc or simply did not like the item, you are more than welcome to return it within 30 days with the tag intact and all accessories that came with the package including free jewelry. However, shipping label will be at your own expense.
Can I exchange my item to a different size/design?
Yes, you can. However, you will be responsible for the return shipping and will be subject to a resizing or exchange fee of 25% as they are made individually for each customer and to the exact specifications that you provide to us. We cannot simply turn around and resell them if the ring doesn't fit, or you do not like it. Most rings also have inlays or sleeves and cannot be resized without remaking the ring entirely. This fee will cover part of the cost of the brand new ring in a new size. Note that you cannot exchange or return the following:
- Mask accessories
- Personalized items
- Custom- made to order designer jewelry
- Solid gold with precious stones
- Gift Set
I have an issue with my product, what to do?
We got you. We will help you 100%. To determine the best solution, please email firstname.lastname@example.org a photo or a short video of the product. Once the issue is confirmed, we will reship or issue a full refund asap. You keep the item unless inspection is needed.
Can I return my jewelry for a refund if the plating has faded?
No. Unfortunately, this does not qualify for a refund. Plating such as rose gold, yellow gold, rhodium, or black plating over silver or other metal except for solid gold is expected to fade but with proper care, it should last for a long time. We recommend extra care for any jewelry, fine or fashion. Although they won't qualify for a refund, we will do our best to solve the issue, either reship a new one or offer a professional service for free. All depends on the condition of the item.
Can I return my jewelry if it's bent, damaged or if one of the stones fell off?
Absolutely. You can return your jewelry for a free repair within 30 days from the day you received them. However, items showing signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond normal wear, as determined by our jewelry professionals will not be accepted or up for quotation. For missing stones, you can return it within 30 days only. Returns after 30 days will be up for quotation as well depending on the total carat. For normal wear and tear issues (bent metal, faded plating, etc) will be under warranty.
Can I return eye masks and masks?
Unfortunately, no. Due to the nature of these products and the current COVID-19 pandemic, we DO NOT accept returns and exchanges for sanitary and safety reasons.
Designer Jewelry and Solid Gold Return Policy
All pieces from our Designer collection, Till Death Do Us Part Rings and Solid Gold collection as well as customized jewelry (special sizes, change of plating, change of stone color etc) are made to order with precious metals and gemstones, and cannot be exchanged or returned for change of mind. All sales are final for these items unless you purchase Seel Return Assurance. If the error was made by us, we will send you the correct order or issue a refund. You keep the item unless inspection is needed. If the wrong size is ordered, you can send the ring back for resizing. You will be responsible for the return shipping and will be subject to a resizing fee of 35%. This fee will cover shipping and part of the production costs and labor. These won't be put back in stock due to customization since it would be impossible to find someone who has the same personal preference like you. Contact our team to see if your item qualifies for a return. Please contact us at email@example.com before proceeding.
ALL PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ALONG WITH YOUR ORDER# MUST BE EMAILED TO firstname.lastname@example.org for faster processing.